Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Announced, Along With Knuckles TV Show Starring Idris Elba

Evidently, when it comes to Sonic, announcements gotta go fast too. While the second Sonic the Hedgehog movie hasn’t even hit theaters yet, we already know the franchise will be continuing. Paramount has announced that development on Sonic the Hedgehog 3 has begun and will see the blue guy back on the big screen. That’s not the only big news, though.

Knuckles, the echidna voiced by Idris Elbra in Sonic 2, is getting his own show on Paramount+–and Elba is coming along for the ride. It will be a live-action series, no doubt starring an all-CGI Knuckles.

Both projects will continue to build out the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, which Paramount continues to work closely on with Sega. “We are delighted to announce that the third Sonic theatrical film and the first live action Sonic series for Paramount+ are being actively developed, Sega Corporation CEO Haruki Satomi said in a press release. “We’ve got a remarkable partnership with Paramount, an…

Florida Seniors Warned about Illegal Gambling Venues and Casinos

Apart from using good old police work, the state’s authorities have been concerned with certain age groups being more susceptible to falling victim to such illegitimate gambling operations.

This is why the AARP Florida and Florida Gaming Control Commission (FGCC) issued a joint statement on Monday trying another approach – raising awareness about such unlicensed casinos that operate illegally.

AARP Florida and Gaming Commission Warn about Illegal Casinos

These businesses have been very agile and quick, established overnight and oftentimes gone or shut down by the time authorities catch wind of events. The venues advertise their products as “arcades” but they house slot machines inside.

This is at odds with state laws that allow slot machines exclusively on the premises of tribal casinos for the time being. The AARP has caut…

Groupe Partouche opens the world’s first drive-through casino service

French casino operator Groupe Partouche has reportedly heralded the opening last month of the world’s first drive-through casino service for its Casino Grande-Motte facility in the south of the nation.

According to a report from G3Newswire, the Paris-headquartered firm is responsible for some 40 casinos spread across the whole of France including the 3.14 Casino in Cannes as well as the ‘outdoor’ Casino de La Ciotat just east of Marseille. The source detailed that the operator’s new Pasino Drive enterprise premiered from the first day of May after having had its initial January debut delayed by restrictions associated with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Exclusive entertainment:

Groupe Partouche reportedly explained that the new drive-through attraction for the seaside resort town of La Grande-Motte boasts seven tents that offer gambling aficionados the chance to enjoy a selection of 31 slots as well as 18 electronic roulette machines via contactless boxe…

Nevada Gaming Control Board Recommends Approval of Licenses For Station Casinos

Recently, the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB), Nevada’s regulatory body, proposed approval of licenses for Station Casinos, owned by Red Rock Resorts Inc., involving validation of executives and officers for the firm’s latest Durango Casino & Resort located in soutwest Las Vegas.

Approvals despite appeals:

The suggestions for approval came regardless of appeals from Culinary Union’s representatives who claimed that the aforementioned Station Casinos “used MUD lists – documents listing the names of laid-off employees who supported either management, unions or if they don’t know whether they support either,” when deciding who to employ for job roles at the firm’s Wildfire and Station facilities.

In addition, representatives of Culinary Union 226 showed up in front of the aforementioned Board throughout the nearly 30 minutes of public comment period that came before the Board’s schedule. Few of them said th…

A Dead Cells animated series is coming in 2024, but untangling the game’s patchwork story is a daunting task-

I love every single one of Dead Cells’ animated trailers—they’re funny, well-produced, and hit me right in my weakness for chunky and expressive linework. I’m not, however, entirely sure how the writers and animators are going to dig up a compelling narrative from Dead Cell’s bloated, five-year-long story.

Dead Cells – The Animated Series will be made by Bobbypills—the same team responsible for their trailers—and co-produced by the French Animation Digital Network. It’s set to span 10 seven-minute episodes and will “initially be exclusive to France before being made available worldwide” in 2024.

While I’m confident the series will be good fun, ‘good fun’ doesn’t carry a good story. They’ve added plenty of lore and worldbuilding to the 2018 roguelike since my initial excursions as the Beheaded, but the act of tying those threads together into a single narrative is a huge task. I can only imagine that Motion Twin’s narrative …

I know what these weird ocean-bound liminal spaces in Google Street View actually are and they’re still giving me the creeps

I feel sorry for the Google Street View pin. A dangly little yellow dude, picked up by millions of mouse cursors worldwide and unceremoniously dropped into locations across the planet, only to silently scream the visions it sees from its yellow, deadened eyes. Here is the view of where you seek, it seems to say. Now leave me here, alone and adrift. My purpose is served, and I must make my way home.

Should you happen to drop one of these hapless, pitiful mannequins into the middle of the ocean, however, there’s a possibility they might report back something entirely unexpected (via Futurism). That’s how certain redditors have been spending their time, and they’ve found all sorts of surprising results, like this liminal-like commercial interior apparently located along the mid-Atlantic ridge, just north of the Azores.

On Google Maps there is a streetview spot in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, and it’s just the bathroom aisle at a hardware …

Treyarch has nerfed Call of Duty- Black Ops 6’s loathed Recon perk, meaning your wallhacks won’t last quite as long after respawning

In the 10 days since Call of Duty: Black Ops 6’s release, one perk has quickly become a focus for the player base’s contempt: Recon. It’s one of Black Ops 6’s “combat specialties,” which reward players for equipping a full set of perks with the same color-coded theme. Equip a set of blue perks, and you get Recon, which—to the confusion of anyone who’s played a round of a competitive FPS—briefly lets you see enemies through walls whenever you respawn.

Players, as you’d expect, haven’t responded well to their enemies enjoying Activision-sanctioned wallhacks. As our Morgan Park wrote in his own call for Recon’s justified nerfing, “people are literally respawning, aiming at the head of someone they can see through a wall from their spawn point, and getting a completely unfair kill.”

Luckily, Treyarch’s heard those calls. In a Black Ops 6 patch that arrived earlier today with a series of balancing adjustments, the duration during which Recon highlights enemies t…